Home » JHV Services » Adaptive Dads
A 24:7 DAD parenting course a part of the National Fatherhood Initiative.
This course is designed to be a safe space for Dads to be able to openly share and learn in an environment designed to uplift and encourage rather than belittle and degrade. As such, it is expected that each and every Dad shows respect to one another and Instructors to allow those who wish to share to do so in a safe environment.
– You will receive an invoice through QuickBooks via the email you have provided below.
– Payment for each course will be due no less than 24 hours prior to the day of the Session.
– The cost of the full course is $325.00 at the cost of $25.00 per Session.
– If you pre-pay for the course in full, you will receive a discount of $25.00 (one free Session).
– In order to receive a certification at the end of the course, you MUST attend every Session.